Rudolph Noses are the delicious blending of pretzels, chocolate kisses, and M&Ms… Oh, it’s so tasty…
We were given these treats years ago from my BFF, Michelle. She makes all kinds of tasty goodies. Drew has since named them Rudolph noses. We’ve been making them for a couple years now, and give them as gifts to teachers and friends.
Drew thought it would be a great idea for me to share how to make Rudolph Noses with all my Mom’s Daily Dose friends. So, here you go…
- Use small twist pretzels, lay them flat on a cookie sheet.
- Unwrap lots of Hershey’s Kisses, eat a few and put the rest on top of the pretzels as in the picture above.
- Put in the oven at 350F for 2 minutes.
- After you remove them from the oven, push an M&M into the middle of the Hershey’s Kiss.
- Let cool over an hour before trying to store them. They will be gooey for quite a while. This is a good time to taste them to see if they are too gooey to store. 😉
If you’ve never enjoyed the blending of salty pretzels, milk chocolate, and crunch candy coated M&Ms, you just don’t know what you’re missing. These are always a hit. Hope you get a chance to make them sometime soon.
I’m hoping to share a few more tasty treats throughout the Holidays, so stay tuned.
Here’s to hoping you and yours Enjoy the journey this holiday season!!